My heroes:Mum

My mum is the greatest hero ...she is a strong spirtitual lady,an ever encouraging ,and ever praying for all of us.A very loving and generous mum,she has laways been.I can truly say,had it not been for her,my great valleys would have been deadly.Some how she hoped with me and believed in/with me always.At times she believed in more than i believed in myself.Im so glad.She has been thru alot but she had made it thru in one piece and still smilling.I wonder where she gets all that energy!
If any one ever prays for me,i know i can count on my mum,she such a prayer worrier for me and my greatest fan and cheerleader....
God bless you mum.I love you lots.

3 comments:

lawrence's ride said...

From ma hati

Anonymous said...

Hello, My Mum keeps of feeding me with life skills.

lawrence's ride said...

thts great anonymous..its great tohave a fantastic mum!

Post a Comment

.post { height:200px; overflow:auto; }