Heaven

By

Steve turner


What happens in heaven?
Will I sit on a cloud?
Is walking or talking
Or jumping allowed?

Will I be on my own
Or with some of my friends?
Does it go on for ever
Or eventually end?

What happens in heaven?
Will I play a harp's strings?
I can't play piano
I can't even sing.

Who chooses the music
That angels inspire?
Who does the auditions
For the heavenly choir?

What happens in heaven?
Are the streets paved with gold?
Is it crowded with people
Who're incredibly old?

Will I know who I am?
Will I know what I'm called?
If I pinch myself hard
Will I feel it at all?

What happens in heaven?
Do I go through a gate?
What if I get myself lost
Or turn up too late?

Is my name on a list?
Is the gatekeeper nice?
Can you sneak in for nothing
Or is there a price?
..............
In another piece,the Creed ,he makes another remark of heaven. He says:

We believe that after death comes the Nothing
Because when you ask the dead what happens
They say nothing.
If death is not the end, if the dead have lied,
Then it's compulsory heaven for all
Excepting perhaps Hitler, Stalin and Genghis Khan.

NB
Don't mind Steve,he just thinking, thats why i am a great fan of his.You should check him out!>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.post { height:200px; overflow:auto; }