| Calvin Coolidge (American 30th President of the United States, 1872-1933)~ | ||
| "Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. " I believe its the ONLY reason for success....... | ||
Maranatha Academy offers Ireen Navicha Masters scholarship in India
-
Maranatha Academy has offered a scholarship to study for a Master’s degree
at Sharda University in India to Ireen Navicha, who represented Malawi at
the ...
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
But what is persistence without talent and genius and education? Folly persists well...and ignorance...and prejucide! I don't thing persistence is that powerful and worthy of such a godly word as "omnipotent".
I can see ur point..i think its makes sense...while those three are held constant,or if everyone is as equally talented,genius and educated,then the only thing to distinguish them is persistence..and determination...it is better to overrate these two coz if anyone underrates them..i can predict their future with absolute certanity..i like ur thinking..
Post a Comment